Monday, June 24, 2013

12 Stars Done


I finished 12 star blocks for Aunt Brenda's quilt!  All the parts are cut out for the rest, but I am waiting for a darker background fabric to arrive.  I have a vision.  I hope it turns out half as well as the plan in my mind. 
Today is the only day this week that I don't have to work so I am going to make the most of it.  Anna needs a drop off and pick up for camp of course, and there are some assorted errands to be taken care of.  First though, there is a quilt of the frame that could be finished with just a few minutes of focus.  I think it will be number 5 for June.  

10 comments:

blauraute said...

Hello Angela,
beautiful stars. I love stars.
Have a nice week and take care
Roswitha

Ellen said...

Wow, that was quick. They look great!

Quilter Kathy said...

Can't wait to see your vision!!! Enjoy!

Grit said...

Wonderful stars.
Greetings Grit

Terri said...

Love the stars!
Hugs

Angie said...

Wow - you work fast! Can't wait to see the next step!

Kate said...

Beautiful stars! Looking forward to seeing your vision for this quilt.

KatieQ said...

I'm a sucker for star blocks of any kind, but I particularly like the centers of these.

Andee said...

The stars are looking great!

Deb A said...

Pretty stars. A classic block and still beautiful in every way. Great job on finishing so many things this month! You still have a few more days to go.... what else will get finished off? Any hints to next months color?