Saturday, February 2, 2013

Pluggin Along

I wasn't going to do much sewing tonight.  I was all settled in with a bit of applique when Ryan came and took over the TV for a video game.  Instead I went back to the sewing room to get just a little bit done.  It is SO easy to just pull out a baggie when they are all ready to go.  All the purple blocks from the bottom half of the quilt are done.  It looks like just 4 more blocks will do it.  Then I'll have to figure the corners out. Happy weekend everyone. 

2 comments:

Lynne said...

It's really coming along! And looking very pretty!

I started out today with the intention of turning some of my 99 improv blocks made 2011-2012 into at least one quilt (well working out the layout anyway) and ended up using only blues and browns, improv, strings and nine patch blocks! One masculine quilt on the design wall!

Ann Marie @ 16 Muddy Feet said...

Wow you are cruising along with your DJ's. Looking great so far.