Sunday, February 19, 2012

Slumbery Sunday

It has been a sleepy day all day today.  The kids are off school tomorrow, so they are still in weekend mode.  I've got training all day and the rest of the family is going to Legoland.  They had fun at the Lego Team end of the year party yesterday.  The big event was seeing which lego boat could hold the largest number of coins.  I think we'll be pulling money and legos out of the filter for a few days.  It was a good excuse to start getting the pool in shape for summer though.  Sydney helped with pressure washing while I swept away spider webs.  It looks so much better now, though I think repainting the deck is still on the list of upcoming projects. 
I got lots of sewing done today, though I can't show any of it yet.  I am all set for a month's worth of Tiny Tuesdays though, which makes me very happy. 

3 comments:

Andee said...

That pool looks like fun! Can't wait to see some quilty pics!

Kelli Fannin Quilts said...

Sounds like the kids are having a great weekend! :o)

Deb A said...

Oh, love the pool picture. Looks like you are getting it ready for the warm temps later this week and maybe some swimming.