Monday, February 20, 2012

President's Day

Today was a day off school for the kids but not for the teachers.  Kurt took the day off and went with the kids to Legoland.  It is new and we hadn't been yet.  It was a big hit.  So much so that they had record crowds and ended up staying open late to accommodate everyone.
That left with me with some quiet time at home after my training.  Allergies have gotten the best of me, and I didn't feel much like sewing.  I did spend some time ironing and folding though. Not all of this fabric is new, some just got pulled and auditioned or had some cut off to be used.  It does seem like a lot of fabric though, doesn't it?  I'd better get it put away before people start asking what it is all for. 

3 comments:

Jessica said...

I know how you feel - I also had in-service today! that pile of fabric is quite yummy - nothing like looking at fabric :) hope your allergies don't get too bad!

Quilting By Celia said...

There is nothing better for us quilters to just 'play' with our fabrics... best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Lynne said...

Quick! Hide it! LOL

Hope you feel better soon.