Monday, January 31, 2011

Design Wall Monday January 31, 2011

Today is the last day of January and therefore the last of the blue days for my Rainbow Scrap Challenge.  I am left with a hodge podge of experiments and ongoing projects.  There are three sampler blocks to be put into a rainbow sampler collection along with two sizes of tumblers to be sewn together.  Add to that a diamond block and a few leftovers from the blue sky quilt. 
The other wall has about 70 4.5 inch crumb blocks.  I think I'll save these until I have enough collected for an entire quilt.  I might be able to do it all in blue but I might wait until later months to mix in a bit of purple or teal.  I guess I could also wait for red and go with the patriotic route...... The possibilities are endless. 


3 comments:

Scrappy quilter said...

WOW you did have a lot of blue scraps!! Nice work.

Scrap - Happy Quilter (Ila) said...

Awesome, love the ideas you came up with!

Chris said...

Great way to use up those scraps. I like the crumb blocks.