Sunday, August 8, 2010

Baby Steps


One room at a time.
I've been trying to cut fabric in the laundry room, but it tends to get cluttered. It is the pass through from the garage to the house as well as storage for fabric and craft things. Everyone tends to dump things on the counter as they walk through.
There is room to cut fabric now, and if you look off on the left hand side, you can see that the scrap basket has managed to fill itself up again magically. It must be some sort of spontaneous self replicating behavior unique to scraps. I've asked DH to put an outlet above the counter so that I plug in the light without running the chord over the edge. After that I might do something more decorative on the wall. Before I get too carried away in here, there are a few more rooms in the house that could use some attention. One step at a time.

1 comment:

Quilts and Cats said...

Your space looks great now. Nice and comfy. I do agree that it would be great if the DH put in an outlet for the light. You never know...you might just rotary cut that cord by mistake!